Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cheshire Cat Anyone?




For my daughter's first birthday last August, we did an Alice in Wonderland theme. It was perfect for something outdoors and girly. For a moment, I considered having an Alice in Wonderland birthday for her every year!






There's just so many ways you could go with it-tea party, un-birthday, all mad hatter, queen of hearts, etc. They are all variations of one another, but spinning them so many ways could be YEARS of birthday fun.



Anyhow, my point, which I realized I take a while to get to...is that I have this Cheshire Cat hanging around my house. It was used. I pinned it to a tree in the yard for a few hours. But hey, beggars cannot be choosers, my friend, and this is a free Cheshire cat. So....if you would like it, let me know and I'll ship it your way. I just can't bear to throw the poor thing out and I really need to de-clutter around here!


5 comments:

  1. I would love to have that to put up in my kids playroom. it's a WIP but that would be a great start. I'm in Canada though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my daughter would love to hang that cheshire cat in her room! she is newly in love with everything alice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to think of theme for my daughter's fifth birthday, which is coming up. We've been reading Alice this week so maybe I'll see what she thinks of that. Your party looks great! I think I'll have to borrow some of your ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful themed party you have created. Very fun and so Alice! Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.